- Wetsuit, fins, booties and mask
- Light for night dives
- Small groups: 4 divers with 1 guide !
- Professional PADI dive guide
- All meals, snacks, fruits, water,electrolyte drinks, tea, coffee.
- Biodegradable soap & shampoo and towel
- Free wifi at the office
- Transfers Ranong (or Kura Buri) from/ to our dive center
- BCD and regulator, 300 baht each per day
- Myanmar, Burma entry fees, $230 US
- Dive computer: 250 baht per day
- Torch rental day dives: 120 baht per day
- Nitrox per tank: 220 baht
- Nitrox package (21 dives): 3570 baht
Requirements Myanmar Dive sites Plan your trip About Mergui Archipelago
Similan Diving Safaris highly recommends that you get a dive insurance,
since most travel insurances will not cover the costs of the Decompression chamber and other diving related accidents.
Now you can have a special *short term dive insurance *
offerred by DAN.
This insurance can only be purchased online at our PADI 5 star dive center before the departure.
For our guests who want to fly to Ranong, Nokair
has 2 flights a day to Ranong from Don Mueang (Bangkok domestic).
We can pick you up from the airport or hotel in Ranong